Dear MLC Family,
Happy June! No matter where you are in the world, we hope that you are having a great summer.
We are amazed at how well everyone has adjusted to online learning over the past 3 months. We can say with confidence that we have successfully kept the family atmosphere of MLC classes and clubs – thank you to all the teachers and students for working so hard together!
At this time, we wanted to share with you our reopening plans. Note: All of this is subject to change based on new public health information and government guidance for schools.
1) Next Session: Session 6 (July 1-31, 2020)
- Classes will continue to be ONLINE only
- 1on1 private lessons will be provided IN-PERSON or ONLINE depending on preference.
- MLC campus facility will be prepared for reopening using public health and social distancing guidelines
- Select clubs/activities/workshops will be provided IN-PERSON once the facility is ready with social distancing guidelines. More details to come.
2) Session 7 (August 5 – September 4, 2020)
- Classes will continue mostly ONLINE, but occasional IN-PERSON small group/lab sessions will be held for some classes with social distancing guidelines
- MLC Live Online will continue to be available for everyone around the world.
Fall 2020: We plan to continue reopening based on government guidance for K-12/higher education. We anticipate some classes will be ONLINE ONLY and others will be a mix of ONLINE and IN-PERSON. Please note that all plans are tentative, and are contingent on the progression of COVID in Michigan, and upon government guidelines.
Please let us know if you have any questions. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing many of you soon in-person!
– Your MLC Family